Been asked to come in for a chat! (UPDATE)

albion:

lee-gray987:

ETS:

lee-gray987:
So friday comes im waiting for a call, nothing friday, saturday or sunday now im thinking i messed it up probably said some things i shouldnt of or didnt ask enough questions.

But what do you know i get an email monday morning asking if ill be able to come in for a day to see how i get on :smiley:

Basically he picked someone else for the job. That someone else however went to several other interviews as well and chose another job leaving him with no one on Monday. That’s where you come in :slight_smile:

considering i have zero experience im not surprised…

i hope i can get this job though, i would feel quite lucky as it seems like a decent gig for my first time.

May or may not be. Maybe he was interviewing someone that said they could make it in the morning but got stuck and ran in Friday morning, so interview was put back.

Or, as has happened to me, say you’ll speak Friday and end up having to go out on a rush job, or some disaster, breakdown whatever happened and that was more urgent.

I wouldn’t generally ring people on a Saturday or Sunday, so it would be Monday.

Anyway for whatever reason you’ve got a toe in the door. Try to relax, ask questions if you dont know. It doesn’t come across as stupid, it comes across as wanting to get it right.

Good luck.

thanks albion