Hi and time for the real learning to start

Hi Everyone, I’m new to the forum and a new Class 2 pass :smiley:

Now I’ve passed my manual test 3 Minors, I thought I had failed early on and I think that helped me relax and have a reasonably good test.

There is some great advice on here and I am putting some of it into practice today.

The Boot of my car is loaded with C.V’s and I’m off to harass as many TM’s as possible for work! :laughing: Then onto all my local agencies to register and finally head home and start to whine like a proper amatuer about not having enough experience… :neutral_face:

Wish me luck

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations. Where abouts are you? Someone local may be able to give you some ideas who to ask?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks Rog and Deano

I’m just outside Chester and Had a busy couple of days, i’ll not list the companies and agencies as i’m sure it will be the usual for the area. but I have a couple of friends in the industry and they are putting a word in for me so fingers crossed…

You’ll be fine. I was in your shoes in March. I’ve been in work ever since bar a week. I’m loving it. Hope you will to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know the Chester area well, you should be able to find work really easily, especially if you’re willing to travel to Runcorn, Warrington or Widnes. Get registered with a few agencies just in case your contacts can’t pull any strings

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk