Driving time question

Ok after an argument with the OP, whats the right way of it. I drove for 4h 15m had a break 45m, drove another 4h15m, another break. After that am i left with an hour driving or is it 1h 30m driving for that day?
Only asking couse according to him i went 15m over my driving for that day, after driving 1h 15m to get back to the depo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Your driving time was 4hr15 + 4hr15= 8hr30 so 1hr30 mins left,you need to do a print out and post it on here for a definitive answer, your second break was also a 45 wasnt it■■?

folken83:
Ok after an argument with the OP, whats the right way of it. I drove for 4h 15m had a break 45m, drove another 4h15m, another break. After that am i left with an hour driving or is it 1h 30m driving for that day?
Only asking couse according to him i went 15m over my driving for that day, after driving 1h 15m to get back to the depo

Up-to the second 45 minute break you’ve used up 8 hours 30 minutes driving time, so if you have an extended driving shift available you can drive for a further 1 hour 30 minutes.

Regardless of when you have your breaks or how many breaks you have you never lose any part of the daily driving limit of 9 or 10 hours.

folken83:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unless you already drove for more than 9 hours twice in that same week you’re fine.

Own question plug: The way I understand it, driving for 9hrs 01min. counts as a 10hr driving day, someone correct me?

ETS:
The way I understand it, driving for 9hrs 01min. counts as a 10hr driving day, someone correct me?

There’s nothing to correct, anything over 9 hours daily driving time counts as one of your 2 extended driving days for the week.

No it was the only one for that week, just got stuck in the traffic for little longer than expected on the way back.
So i was right. Thanks, looks like just another pointy shoes who never sat behind the wheel.