Held cat c for 6 months

Hi all I’ve held my cat c for 6 months got a job driving a 18t rigid but when out on the road cant help but want to drive a artic I originally only passed to drive rigids but now want more does anyone stay driving just rigids or do most end up in the artic lol.

only thing is they look 100x more difficult to drive and so I’m thinking it could cost some £ just to get passed if I don’t get it first time like my rigid but back to my question is it worth the cost of the test for a potential increase of earnings although the real reason is what we all know and that’s to be king of the road

also the people I passed with have wag+drag would this be easier as im used to a rigid already

I drove rigids for 2 years before moving on to artics. I always wanted to get onto the artics but had to wait a while before I could afford it, and had the same concerns as you but I found it easier to pass the artic test, partly because of having better road sense and partly because they are easier to drive and more manoeuvrable.
Been driving artics for about three years now, find it to be better and easier work, better pay and more opportunities.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk