If I don't pass

In case I don’t pass the first time, how long do I have to wait till I can try again?
I’d like to book with Peter’s training centre, however I’m dreading the fact I’d have to travel from far north of Scotland again and again… And it’s not about the distance but all the costs involved…

In case I don’t pass the first time, how long do I have to wait till I can try again?
I’d like to book with Peter’s training centre, however I’m dreading the fact I’d have to travel from far north of Scotland again and again… And it’s not about the distance but all the costs involved…

Hi. Legally, the wait is 3 clear working days (this includes Saturdays). In reality, it’s normally 2 or 3 weeks as tests cannot often be plucked out of the air as I’m sure you understand. I would like to point out that the huge majority of our candidates pass first time - though obviously there are some exceptions.

Clearly there is an element of risk, but literally hundreds of folks can testify to the fact that they found the experience very worthwhile.

To limit the cost implication, you could go for Pass Protection. This covers the use of the vehicle for 3 further tests together with 3 additional test fees. All this costs just £300 which is an absolute no brainer in the event of it going wrong.

You wouldn’t be the first from your area and folks come to us week after week from all over the UK and beyond. It’s a calculated risk but it pays off most of the time!

Hope this helps, but feel free to fire away with any further questions either on the forum or via pm.

I’m always happy to help, Pete :laughing: :laughing: