How do you study for CPC Case Study module 2

How do you study for CPC Case Study module 2?

I can’t seem to buy training for it online at www.dvsalearningzone.co.uk which is where I got my theory and hazard training from.

Have an exam to pass in under 2 weeks…!

There is little useful material to be had for Case Studies. You could try www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk which is as good as it gets IMO. But the information you need is contained within the multiple choice revision material and that’s what a lot of folks rely on.

Good luck with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I ended up buying a cd from ebay, it helped a bit

I just re-read my theory test book from cover to cover, that gave me more than enough info to get through it. Maybe google a couple of things like the different TYPES of haulage as that came up on my test, but otherwise the theory test book was enough for me.

search the App store for “The Complete CPC Case Study” Purple logo, it has 57 case studies and about 10 times as many questions, plus a few videos on vehicle checks, driver’s hours and Use of tachograph.

scadden:
search the App store for “The Complete CPC Case Study” Purple logo, it has 57 case studies and about 10 times as many questions, plus a few videos on vehicle checks, driver’s hours and Use of tachograph.

This one :question: learn2app.co.uk/the-complete … -test.html

ROG:

scadden:

This one :question: learn2app.co.uk/the-complete … -test.html

yes mate.

I bought a separate app for studying it, but when I took the real test it was almost identical to the theory, ended with 49/50 without batting an eye :confused:

Connall:
I bought a separate app for studying it, but when I took the real test it was almost identical to the theory, ended with 49/50 without batting an eye :confused:

Like I said, just re-read your theory book :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s pretty much the same type of questions as the 100 multiple choice one, just in a different format. Whatever you use for the 100 will pretty much cover you for the case studies

Regarding what Peter Smythe said, about drivingtheory4all, I am with them, it is a fantastic resource for passing the theory, and I’m getting 98 or 99/100 in mock tests. But I’m failing online CPC case study mock questions hard.

The last CPC Case study mock test asked me all about ‘double manning’ hours and rules. I state with confidence drivingtheory4all never mentioned the info I needed to answer those questions.

I’ve got a while yet before I sit the case studies, but I’m getting nervous about relying on just learning the theory questions

Then again I just realised most of the Mock CPC questions have been provided by websites selling study material. The cynic in me is now thinking they’re putting up the hardest questions to make you think “oh ■■■■” and panic buy the revision material :confused:

I’ve just passed the cpc mod 2 this morning.

Study the theory test questions on drivingtheory4all and you’ll be fine. No need to purchase any separate books or online stuff for case studies.

I passed mine a couple of weeks ago, couldn’t find anything CPC specific to help revise for it, it’s mainly common sense. Got 47/50. Most the questions are answered in the theory book anyway if you feel you really need to revise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drivingtestsuccess.com/

SJB:
Regarding what Peter Smythe said, about drivingtheory4all, I am with them, it is a fantastic resource for passing the theory, and I’m getting 98 or 99/100 in mock tests. But I’m failing online CPC case study mock questions hard.

The last CPC Case study mock test asked me all about ‘double manning’ hours and rules. I state with confidence drivingtheory4all never mentioned the info I needed to answer those questions.

I’ve got a while yet before I sit the case studies, but I’m getting nervous about relying on just learning the theory questions

I’m currently using driving theory for all, in which i have the lesson information as well as the mock test questions. And the double manning got me a little but once i failed it, i went through the answers a few times before leaving it for a few days and then re-taking it to see if i managed to understand it alot better. Haven’t taken the test yet though as Im still soaking in the knowledge for business types, and others.

When you did your actual mod 2 test is it laid out like the mock test questions or as a full 100+ questions like the theory?

When I wrote what I wrote I didn’t realise drivingtheory4all had a dedicated Mod 2 case studies area with mock tests, once I upgraded I could see all the info I needed to pass mod 2 including double manning, operator licences etc.

If you have the Case Studies access with drivingtheory4all then the mock tests are the same layout as the real test, and it’s good practice, but there’s a lot of learning there and the info they asked me in my real mod 2 test was pretty obscure, meaning it’s a good idea to look at ALL the info on drivingtheory4all and not skip sections you think aren’t going to come up.

If you haven’t read this thread then have a look: trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=161383 - if I didn’t upgrade and use the Mod 2 training site I think I would have failed my real test.

Knightman:
How do you study for CPC Case Study module 2?

I can’t seem to buy training for it online at dvsalearningzone.co.uk which is where I got my theory and hazard training from.

Have an exam to pass in under 2 weeks…!

I used LGV Test Android App and LGVTheory.co.uk for case studies test. I think it was about £12 to gain access to 140 case studies practice tests. I managed to work my way through them all and managed to pass first time. So, in my opinion, worth the money.

Good luck with the test hope it goes well.

I completed my Case Studies last week 41/50. I didn’t actually prepare and it was about 5 months since I did my theory and hazard perception test.

Some of the questions were quite obvious and the multi-choice logical, BUT there were some very strange questions that I didn’t even know!
One was if you transport frozen meat to the EU what is that called…? one answer was groupage which I think I ticked!?!
One was what documents do you need and the obvious one for mine was registration certificate.
I showed a picture of a Class C vehicle and asked why type it was in my case it was a tipper.
One was a lady driver went on a drinking session the night before, how long should you leave alcohol to leave your system - I selected 12hrs, although haven’t looked to see it was right lol.
One was if someone takes your tacho, who should sign it.
If your vehicle load has moved during shunting and you find it on your daily, who is responsible if you take the load out as is. You and the company.

It is supposed to testing ‘if this was me, what would I be EXPECTED to do’ scenarios based on the theory of the books, but some very obscure Q’s in that - if you think logically you should pass.