Massive discount - limited dates! - all gone!

Course starting Wed 19th June SOLD
Course starting Thursday 20th June SOLD

New dates added

Courses starting:

Tues 25th June SOLD
Wed 26th June 1 ONLY SOLD
Thurs 27th June 1 ONLY SOLD

Available for C or D. TOTAL PRICE £999 just to fill the diary.
Accommodation not included but can be arranged.
New bookings only.
Make sure you have theory test passed.

First come, first served.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do you ever do C+E at discount ?

From time to time, these discounts come up. It’s important to us to keep the diary full and everyone working. So if we get cancellations or courses postponed, we need to react. So yes, VERY occasionally, there’s a discounted CE.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s a bit late for this course, my medical, CPC and digi card have all expired after 40 years on class 1.

What do I need to do my bus test, just fancy taking a load of nubile teenagers to Denia for a week or so. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
It’s a bit late for this course, my medical, CPC and digi card have all expired after 40 years on class 1.

What do I need to do my bus test, just fancy taking a load of nubile teenagers to Denia for a week or so. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D4 medical - will cover LGV & PCV
With a pre 1997 licence you need … PCV Mod 1a + 1b theory tests and Mod 3 practical road/reverse test
35 hours of driver cpc periodic training - will cover both LGV & PCV
Digicard

Dam theory on 21 June! (hp + theory) cpc done via adr 28+7cpc (passed that) digi card (got that) ill get passed 21st & maybe give u a call… :wink: :wink:

Bazza65:
Dam theory on 21 June! (hp + theory) cpc done via adr 28+7cpc (passed that) digi card (got that) ill get passed 21st & maybe give u a call… :wink: :wink:

Assume you have a pre 1997 licence :question:

Correct…the hazard perception is a pain !! keep spotting to early, then doubt creeps in so have an extra click or 2 then you score big fat zero for to many clicks will sort by friday.

Try this: when you see the hazard, click. Count 1,2 (or say “banana”) then click again. You wont be disqualified for that and you’ll score either very well or acceptable. Tried and tested and it definitely works.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

All the course dates mentioned have now been sold. But keep checking as these do come up from time to time but are generally very short notice.

Thanks to all who have shown interest and, of course, to those who have purchased the courses.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: