Pensions

Hi everyone was just wondering if there is any advice about agency work and pension money, so far i have been going from agency to agency for work and i just keep getting pension money deducted and now there is small pots of miney scattered all over the place, is there a better way keep track or control of this or a decent pension scheme specifically for agency drivers ■■

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You’ll need to find out where the agency has been sending the pension amounts. Manpower and The Best Connection use NEST - A government one and it really isn’t ideal but you don’t need to manage it much as such.

You could always look into a Lifetime ISA with the 25% bonus but you have to be under a certain age to start one up

There’s always SIPP if you’re into that kind of thing and want more control.

Hyh:
You’ll need to find out where the agency has been sending the pension amounts. Manpower and The Best Connection use NEST - A government one and it really isn’t ideal but you don’t need to manage it much as such.

You could always look into a Lifetime ISA with the 25% bonus but you have to be under a certain age to start one up

There’s always SIPP if you’re into that kind of thing and want more control.

Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk