My Journey Begins Very Soon

This is my first post here and I would like to say hello to you all.
I am 42 years old from the North West Leicestershire area on the Warwickshire border. I begin my training for class 2 on the 1st of July and I am really looking forward to it. My goal is to get to class 1 as quickly as possible.
I know these questions get asked repeatedly and I apologise but who would you recommend as good employers of new pass class 1 drivers in the Hinckley/Rugby/Tamworth/Coalville areas? I just want something to aim for. To survive I need to earn a minimum of £28,000 per year and I am hoping this new life can give me that. Thanks for your time.

hi,i’m in South Leics,so out of your area…but i would think 28k is fairly achievable in Co’ville area :slight_smile:

When passed take CVs and hand them personally to every TM on the Bardon 22 ind est

Have car boot loaded with all your work gear especially first thing monday morning

WHO DID YOU DECIDE TO TRAIN WITH :question:

ROG:
When passed take CVs and hand them personally to every TM on the Bardon 22 ind est

Have car boot loaded with all your work gear especially first thing monday morning

WHO DID YOU DECIDE TO TRAIN WITH :question:

Hi ROG, I am training with ATT Hinckley and I currently work near that Industrial estate. Thanks for the reply. Could you clarify what TM is please? Transport Manager?

carryfast-yeti:
hi,i’m in South Leics,so out of your area…but i would think 28k is fairly achievable in Co’ville area :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help.

SyTheSoundman:
Hi ROG, I am training with ATT Hinckley and I currently work near that Industrial estate. Thanks for the reply. Could you clarify what TM is please? Transport Manager?

TM = transport manager

I was a LGV instructor at ATT for most of 2005