Hazard Test URGENT advice please

Gents, anyone know how the hgv hazard is done on the day…

I’ve the dvla practice disc, but can only do the 14 simulations, yet the NET says you will get 20 on the day for the hgv…

Does anyone know if the rest will be the practice multiple choice type as per on the disc, or more simulation, or worse random? [emoji1787]

I’m getting 79 odd percent on the 14 clips but the rate for hgv is 67, is what I’m getting good enough?

Really appreciate the help as always [emoji20][emoji41]

Cheers Gents [emoji41]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19 clips. one has 2 hazards. not multiple choice for hazard perception

karlos0891:
19 clips. one has 2 hazards. not multiple choice for hazard perception

Cheers bud [emoji41][emoji41]

So I can only practice the 14 on the dvsa disc and await the Other 5 to be random clips on the day?

As long as you don’t over-click or click too early you’ll be fine. The 14 practice videos are just that, the ones on the day are totally different.

I was told they have a bank of over 500 video clips to choose from for the test. Good luck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:
As long as you don’t over-click or click too early you’ll be fine. The 14 practice videos are just that, the ones on the day are totally different.

I was told they have a bank of over 500 video clips to choose from for the test. Good luck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I’m fudged [emoji22][emoji22][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Cheers bud [emoji41][emoji41]

Treat the hazard perception for what it is…A VIDEO GAME, You play a video game and after a while you get better at it, this is what the hazard perception is in my opinion. :smiley: SO KEEP PRACTICING!!

shullbit:
Treat the hazard perception for what it is…A VIDEO GAME, You play a video game and after a while you get better at it, this is what the hazard perception is in my opinion. :smiley: SO KEEP PRACTICING!!

Cheers bud…[emoji41]

All I’ve done for 3 weeks is practice…

Just hoping I don’t get a case of the ‘can’t reach stu…s’ on the day [emoji1787]

My issue seems to be spotting ■■■■ waaaay to early, not letting it develop.

Guess 18yrs of claim/conviction free drivings not what we’re looking for on the road nowadays… [emoji1787] [emoji1787]

Would Anyone rate if this would be good enough score, plus whatever extras may appear…?

Use this method:

sammym:
Use the banana method.

Sounds ridiculous. But it works.

See a hazard. Click.
Say banana. Click.
Say banana again. Click.

Absolutely stupid that you have to do this test - and the easiest way to pass it is to say banana. But you won’t/can’t change it.

And when you see an Audi in the videos, that is almost certainly going to be the hazard - Like real life really :laughing:

Hyh:
Use this method:

sammym:
Use the banana method.

See a hazard. Click.
Say banana. Click.
Say banana again. Click.

Absolutely stupid that you have to do this test - and the easiest way to pass it is to say banana. But you won’t/can’t change it.

And when you see an Audi in the videos, that is almost certainly going to be the hazard - Like real life really [emoji38]

Lol ima try it now… Top man [emoji41]

Yeah, seems its Audi, bimmer, mercs for the win on this [emoji1787]

I’m also enjoying spotting whats written on the shop windows and their names as I pass them [emoji1787]

Even started tagging the random wildlife too, I’m giving paranoid driving my best shot [emoji22][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Be glad when these poxy tests are over.

Hyh:
Use this method:

sammym:
Use the banana method.

See a hazard. Click.
Say banana. Click.
Say banana again. Click.

And when you see an Audi in the videos, that is almost certainly going to be the hazard - Like real life really [emoji38]

Gave it a go…

Above was before monkey had a banana, below is after [emoji1787][emoji1787]

replicate those scores on the test and you pass with flying colours, so stop worrying you will be fine. let us know how you get on.

shullbit:
replicate those scores on the test and you pass with flying colours, so stop worrying you will be fine. let us know how you get on.

Bless ya, plus the other 5 unknowns [emoji1787]

I will do, and thanks again bud, and to everyone else who’s popped in an advised [emoji41][emoji41]

Good Luck Benji.
Don’t forget the Bannana :smiley:

Are you doing all 3 theory tests at once? (Highway code, Hazard Perception and the CPC Mod 2 case studies)
I didn’t realise I could so ended up doing the CPC Mod 2 on a different day.

Hyh:
Good Luck Benji.
Don’t forget the Bannana :smiley:

Are you doing all 3 theory tests at once? (Highway code, Hazard Perception and the CPC Mod 2 case studies)
I didn’t realise I could so ended up doing the CPC Mod 2 on a different day.

Cheers mate [emoji109]

Yep, gone for the full dogs dinner.

He who dares as they say [emoji38]

■■■■■■ though as I’ll miss the D-day fly past [emoji20]