How many hours training did you do over 4 days?

Was it 8 or 16 hours actually driving?

About three and half a day for me. The other half spent sat in the cafe eating breakfast/drinking coffee.

Nice cafe near Featherstone test centre.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Our “standard” is 14 hours for C and 16 for CE. Both plus time on test and also 1:1. But we have the benefit of test centre on site so no time spent travelling to test routes. Used this system for 11 years (since we had the first private test centre in the UK) and it works brilliantly.

More time is available on request, but it’s unusual.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

my cat c training was normally 15-30 minute brake per 4 hour session apart from when i did an 8 hour day to get my training in before test due to the small window they had available in which i had 2 15 minute break and one 30 minute break in which we had lunch and went through questions. so my total before test was about 14.5-15hours then had 1.5 hours driving before test. then test and half hour journey back to training centre in passenger seat after passing. so was like a max of 16.5 hours of actual driving before test

I did 7 hours each day for 3 days for both class 2 and class 1. Start Monday, test on the Thursday with 2 hours driving before test. Both passed first time and it was enough training for me.

I think OP is asking specifically about driving, as in on the road driving and not just total amount of “training” which includes (at least in my case) daily checks, mid-day break and sometimes an early finish. For CE I did a total of about 12 hours road driving and reversing in the yard. Reversing was probably 3-3.5 hrs so this leaves 9 hours driving.

Cat c for me was 2x4 hr days, test on day 3. Class one was 14 hrs driving