Looking for advice

I have been offered a permanent position in the perfect class 2 job for me only thing is during the interview they did not ask and I never mentioned I’m a new pass I think they might think I have experience does this mean they can now refuse to give me the position even though they already said I have the job and want me to start I’m not sure if i should call and say I’m a new pass Help!!

They are required to check and keep a copy of your license, did you provide them with the information so they could check your details online?

If yes then they know your pass date already, if no then how do they intend insuring you to drive their vehicle without such basic and obvious needed information?

Not gave them my license to check yet but will have to when I got to finalise everything like bank details etc along with my license this is the worry point

I guess you’ll find out when you finalize then. :wink:

If you need to put in notice with an existing job, then maybe make that call? You don’t want to quit one job, then get knocked back on the new one.
If not then maybe they aren’t fussed?
That’d be unusual, but maybe they accept new passes habitually?

A call now to check, probably won’t harm the outcome: if they don’t want a newbie, then they will tell you later anyway. If they do accept newbies you’re ok, less stressed, and you will establish your honesty.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

They are willing to accept new drivers which is great problem now is dvla still have my license and tacho which I sent and applied for on Monday anyone no how long they take to arrive on average Haha it’s horrible when you want to start ASAP

YoungJnr:
They are willing to accept new drivers which is great problem now is dvla still have my license and tacho which I sent and applied for on Monday anyone no how long they take to arrive on average Haha it’s horrible when you want to start ASAP

Did nobody tell you that you can get a digicard with just a car licence ?

As for licence - it is online