I'm starting the journey

Hi all just wanted to say hello.

My medical is booked for next week, and I’m currently revising for my theory and hazard perception.

Thanks for having me.

Joe. :slight_smile:

Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hello and good luck.

Just remember, study, study, study and you won’t go far wrong.

BigJoetrucker:

My medical is booked for next week, and I’m currently revising for my theory and hazard perception.

Thanks for having me.

My tip would be, take a mock test each day (there’s hgv test apps as well as official stuff) and read the books. Keep taking mock tests until you finish reading because I found even though I didn’t know the answer, it jumped out at me.

Also you can do a mock sample test of 100 questions (50 first then you click to do more) on the government website.

Hey thanks for the helpful advice.

Just got my license back and I’ve just booked me theory test. Been using an app to help with the revision and mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/ that had been mentioned in a previous post.

:slight_smile:

Matt87:

BigJoetrucker:

Thanks for having me.

My tip would be, take a mock test each day (there’s hgv test apps as well as official stuff) and read the books. Keep taking mock tests until you finish reading because I found even though I didn’t know the answer, it jumped out at me.

Also you can do a mock sample test of 100 questions (50 first then you click to do more) on the government website.

That and hide in the toilet at work and get paid to learn it haha also I wanted to read the official book with all the questions so I bought it from wh smith then took it back for a refund.

All the best buddy.

Study every day and you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theory passed and I’m doing my hazard perception next week. :smiley:

BigJoetrucker:
Theory passed and I’m doing my hazard perception next week. :smiley:

Well done fella :smiley: Stick at it :sunglasses: