Class 1 pass - Dulson Training

So after taking Class 2 back in 2016 I finally got around to taking Class 1 today and passed with 3 minors!!

Have to say Dulson Training were spot on, even opening up on Bank Holiday so I could get some training in around my other commitments!!

Now to do some driving and get some real world experience!

Congrats , I’m assuming you did your test at Shrewsbury ?
Dulsons have really upped there game the past few years and have some decent kit .
Do you have any work lined up yet ■■ , I work just up from the test centre .
Cheers mike

Mikey D:
Congrats , I’m assuming you did your test at Shrewsbury ?
Dulsons have really upped there game the past few years and have some decent kit .
Do you have any work lined up yet ■■ , I work just up from the test centre .
Cheers mike

well done Mr Jen in passing your test !

hi mike,

im just doing a course and will be looking at completing my Cat C licence at Dulson training in the next few weeks, im local to Shrewsbury and will be looking for a start driving in the area.

Have you got any pointers or contacts that would be willing to hire a new driver with CPC and Cat C License ?

thanks

Hi BiggT,
There’s not a huge amount of haulage companies in Shrewsbury …
But I started off about 8 years ago at loosemores transport at battlefield , there mostly artics there but a few rigid s I believe there after a driver currently .
(I think it’s advertised on some Facebook group don’t know which as I’m not on it !)
You could call in /ring ask for Tim fullwood

There’s Allso salop haulage which is part of Salop design and engineering just down from the test centre , they have a good few rigids. Duncan who runs the transport is a decent guy .

I’m at the cherry picker place next to the cafe up from the test centre we only run 3trucks from there , all iveco s unfourtunatly but no vacancies currently !

There might be something available on tippers running out of the quarry at bayston hill ,maybe ask in the office there …

Good luck with the training mate , let me know if u need any more advice

Mikey D:
Hi BiggT,
There’s not a huge amount of haulage companies in Shrewsbury …
But I started off about 8 years ago at loosemores transport at battlefield , there mostly artics there but a few rigid s I believe there after a driver currently .
(I think it’s advertised on some Facebook group don’t know which as I’m not on it !)
You could call in /ring ask for Tim fullwood

There’s Allso salop haulage which is part of Salop design and engineering just down from the test centre , they have a good few rigids. Duncan who runs the transport is a decent guy .

I’m at the cherry picker place next to the cafe up from the test centre we only run 3trucks from there , all iveco s unfourtunatly but no vacancies currently !

There might be something available on tippers running out of the quarry at bayston hill ,maybe ask in the office there …

Good luck with the training mate , let me know if u need any more advice

ok thanks for the heads up … will try the quarry as i think tipper driver is the way i want to start out…