Wannabe lady driver here - help?

Smiffys trucking:
As ignorant as the post above is, not all class 2 jobs are hard graft, and not all class 1 jobs are “lazy, bone idle” jobs! Both are available for both classes. It all depends on who you work for, and what you do.

As for ensuring you’re going to like the trucking industry, until you do it permanently, you’ll never know if it’s for you. The odd day or two maybe fun/enjoyable etc, but 2 or 3 months down the line, you might think completely differently. Keep your options open, but to really get a feel for the job, you must have a proper go first!

Whatever you do, however you do it, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignorant comment you say? All I wanted for her to carry on in her life in a safe possible situation,

I failed 4 times and luckily mine was in all inclusive, and I didn’t worry as I was still saving money by doing overtime etc, but she has given her notice in, and what if she fails, she will be in more pressure than before,
I hope She pass with a flying Colours and Prove me Wrong Absolutely 100%,

regarding Class 2 jobs, how many easy jobs are there compare to hard ones, And Specially when you are a new Driver, and same applies with Class 1, To me general haulage etc is peace of ■■■■ sorta like job, cause that’s what I been doing,