New Pass Warrington

I managed to pass my Class 2 with Peter Smythe on 28th Feb, since I’ve been applying for anything likely in the Warrington area without much success. Does anybody know of any companies in Warrington or the surrounding areas that would take on a new pass without experience. Cheers.

:smiley: :smiley:

Callumwool:
I managed to pass my Class 2 with Peter Smythe on 28th Feb, since I’ve been applying for anything likely in the Warrington area without much success. Does anybody know of any companies in Warrington or the surrounding areas that would take on a new pass without experience. Cheers.

Hi mate, absolutely no problems in that area, sign up to all agencies there’s that much work that you can almost pick and choose which gig to take on, my first day I scraped the wagon, missed a booking time and went out without a fuel card, but no stress for me because… Agency! I thought move on to next agency as they won’t want back, they were still ringing next day.

Do 6 mths minimum on agency and get your minor bumps out the way.

I can recommend Enterprise and DCS recruitiment, Enterprise have an office in warrington.

Stobart is the one that comes to mind straight away. Good luck.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: