Agencies.......best in Kent

Evening… Usual stuff again!

Which are the best agencies in Kent for newbies or even companies willing to take on direct and your views on them please.

Had class 2 about 6 months and class 1 a month… Have yet to find full time work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

One tip, “come and register with us, we have lots of work” is probably not true :blush:

Brett have vacancies class 1 tipping from Rochester, and ask their preferred agency by ringing them direct. Also some 8 wheeler work going.

Where abouts are you in Kent?

Medway

The Best Connection down your way have some work for new drivers - Their pay rates are never the best but it is a stepping stone for experience until you move on - They appear to offer a PAYE option too. The TBC Crawley branch got me my first Class 2 job back in ~2016 now and weren’t bad but I had to check my payslips every week for errors

No mention of previous experience required at all
thebestconnection.co.uk/jobs/lg … MAHGV12454

Again no mention of previous experience If you don’t mind Farm “Produce” type work, whatever that means:
thebestconnection.co.uk/jobs/lg … /MAHGV0005

They have a Class 2 job on their site too but it sounds like hard work delivering to convenience stores and unloading unless thats your thing.

I’ve always had good luck with Manpower but on the Sussex/Surrey border so might be worth popping in to your local office too

Ebb paper in West Thurrock are looking for both class 1 & class 2 day drivers they are right near to the Dartford bridge on Oliver road maybe pop down their during the day and speak to mark Sheehan his the warehouse manager or British bakeries in Dagenham are always looking for class one & class 2 drivers and take on new drivers

Thanks guys, I’ll give those a try.

Hyh:
The Best Connection down your way have some work for new drivers - Their pay rates are never the best but it is a stepping stone for experience until you move on - They appear to offer a PAYE option too. The TBC Crawley branch got me my first Class 2 job back in ~2016 now and weren’t bad but I had to check my payslips every week for errors

Again no mention of previous experience If you don’t mind Farm “Produce” type work, whatever that means:

They have a Class 2 job on their site too but it sounds like hard work delivering to convenience stores and unloading unless thats your thing.

I’ve always had good luck with Manpower but on the Sussex/Surrey border so might be worth popping in to your local office too

Regarding the second of those the farm option. Message me direct I work there and got a job two weeks after passing class one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyh:

Oh it’s not delivering to convenience stores. It’s to Asda and Morrison’s RDC

glabrate:

Hyh:

Regarding the second of those the farm option. Message me direct I work there and got a job two weeks after passing class one

PM sent

I was with SMS Driveforce for the best part of 2 years - paid on time, didn’t like about rates etc.

Nice pair of chaps that run it - Mark & Richard If I remember correctly