Another medical question

I am due my first (cough cough 45) medical. The dvla claims to have sent the forms, so I can only assume they are lost in the post. Doesn’t help me, I have to get it sorted… so I wondered if any of you learned gents knew what forms I need, or infinitely better, if you could post a link to them? I would be eternally grateful

Do you mean this?
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … 150118.pdf

What is the expiry date next to cat C on your licence :question:

I am in a similar position. i am 50 next week, but apparently my license only expires on 23rd June, no forms received yet.

IME The doctors who specialize in driving medicals eg “Doctors On Wheels” usually have the forms theirselves so no need to worry about forms being sent out

Hyh:
Do you mean this?
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … 150118.pdf

That’s the one kiddo, many thanks! There are a couple others that I’ve got to get for me to fill in, but that’s the main one for the doctors

I am having the medical done at my own docs, my firm is paying so I’m not cared. I suggested Dow’s but they were not interested, money to burn I guess

ROG:

Was there an answer to this :question:

I ask as it is not always on the birthday date

Sorry rog, it’s 5 June 2019

johnteller:
Sorry rog, it’s 5 June 2019

Could be why you have not had forms sent yet = too early

IMO (yes I’ve turned 45!) the form and reminder will arrive around a month before the expiry date. So don’t worry.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

So i can have the medical now 2 months before expiry date, then send the form off nearer the time?..it says on the pdf link above from is valid for 4 months?

Thanks guys

shullbit:
So i can have the medical now 2 months before expiry date, then send the form off nearer the time?..it says on the pdf link above from is valid for 4 months?

You can have the D4 medical form completed up to 4 months before the expiry date on your licence because the form itself is valid for 4 months as you mentioned. This is despite DVLA not normally posting the forms out until 56 days before the expiry date.
Ryan
D4Drivers.