Powder Tanker

HAA long hours,[what] welcome to the real world of driving ,after your 15 hour day you also had to wash the tank out have you had that pleasure yet…im sure you are getting to relise the job in the 1980s1990s was not what it seems, lots of bull, lots of men doing as they please esp owner drivers also company men me included …no matter how nice the boss is they want you to earn for them and once you get it ,[its not your truck] its theirs ,and it has got to earn money ,and you are their money earner ,its true all flash no cash.

i bet if you go to the Peterbrough truck show and see hundreds of painted up flash trucks ,[not owner drivers different kettle of fish] they have to be paid for and it will not earn on a 10 hour day…all drivers polishing the trucks that ARE NOT THEIRS IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY. showing off, and done sweet f—k all, I bet you wont droll over trucks now you know the truth…but do not give up ,after you have to have cleaned inside your tank, with your wellies off bare foot then told to do it again before you get the clean certificate for reloading ,then you know its time to go to another job…but that was the old day…dbp.