New pass and Job hunting

Hi all, I passed my class 1 a couple of days ago and now I’m looking for a little advice.
Is there any companies in the Mansfield area who are likely to take on new passes without experience ( I went straight from car to class 1). I’ve registered with a couple of agencies but if I can get direct employment then all the better.

Thanks in advance

Simon2881:
Hi all, I passed my class 1 a couple of days ago and now I’m looking for a little advice.
Is there any companies in the Mansfield area who are likely to take on new passes without experience ( I went straight from car to class 1). I’ve registered with a couple of agencies but if I can get direct employment then all the better.

Thanks in advance

You can’t go from a car licence straight to class 1 licence, you have to pass category C before you’re allowed to do category C+E.

So what licence do you have ?

Or do you mean you did cat C+E without getting any cat C experience ?

Sent from my mobile.

Taylors are normally very good for giving newbies a start. For agency, register with Adinas. Good prospect of work with Sports Direct.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:

Simon2881:

Thanks in advance

You can’t go from a car licence straight to class 1 licence, you have to pass category C before you’re allowed to do category C+E.

So what licence do you have ?

Or do you mean you did cat C+E without getting any cat C experience ?

Sent from my mobile.

Did C then C+E without doing any cat C work in between.

Peter Smythe:
Taylors are normally very good for giving newbies a start. For agency, register with Adinas. Good prospect of work with Sports Direct.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete, I’ll pop down and have a chat with Taylors.

Sports Direct will take on new passes at Shirebrook.

Also consider Worksop as Wilko based there along with B&Q at Manton Wood