Downloading my digital card at home

I am currently working for a driver agency and have driven vehicles that need a digital card.
Once the day wass finished I asked the client if they wanted my card and they say no. So, I asked the agency if they wanted my card and they’ve also said no.
I have seen digi card readers on eBay but they need software.
Does anyone know of a package I can get so I can download the card for myself.
I don’t want to get caught out so early on in my driving career having just 2 weeks so far.

Jimboh1970:
I am currently working for a driver agency and have driven vehicles that need a digital card.
Once the day wass finished I asked the client if they wanted my card and they say no. So, I asked the agency if they wanted my card and they’ve also said no.
I have seen digi card readers on eBay but they need software.
Does anyone know of a package I can get so I can download the card for myself.
I don’t want to get caught out so early on in my driving career having just 2 weeks so far.

Just take a print out and have it in a folder as a back up. You shouldnt have to ask to download your card in theor facility they should be reminding you so that they are keepig up with the law.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not your problem
You’ve made your card available for download. Your legal responsibility ends

Absolute waste of time. And not your problem. You have to make it available.

I do agree with keeping both printouts (until you know the firm/agency are not messers) and a record. But an app will do a better job on your phone than downloading the card will.

I’ve just both iPhone apps and recently have gone over to Samsung android. They are both able to do this well.

nick2008:
Not your problem
You’ve made your card available for download. Your legal responsibility ends

^^^ This.

Your only legal obligation is to make your card available for download.

You downloading your driver card at home will not negate the companies legal obligation to download your card.

You won’t get into trouble but the company could have some explaining to do.

Sent from my mobile.