Cracking new deals - limited time offer!

I have an interesting (not to mention embarrassing) situation. I have been crying out more more and more tests as we have enjoyed considerable growth over the last few months.

And now, DSVA have excelled themselves and provided far more tests than I know what to do with! I really don’t want to refuse them as they wont be forthcoming next time I want more tests. The tests are at Watnall, Nottingham and the training will run from our main site at NG17 3FW. From this location we can access the Watnall test routes within 20 minutes drive. Reversing practice will take place at one of our DVSA approved reversing areas at NG17 3FW.

I currently have availability from the end of March.

So it’s time to do something creative and I always like to give Trucknet users the opportunity to save some hard-earned.

I can use these tests for any of the following: C1, C, CE, D1, D, BE

So the deal?

BE/C1/D1 £750
C £1000
CE (w+d) £1100
CE (artic)£1350
D £1200
MOD 4 £100

Please note:

Prices quoted include 1:1 training, test, VAT
Accommodation is NOT included but can be arranged at minimal cost
Offer not available to candidates who already have training booked with PSTT or DST.
Medical, theory tests are NOT included but we’re happy to arrange on your behalf.

Want to enquire about dates or make a booking?

Simply call our office on 01623 555661. If you wish to book you will be asked for £200 deposit with the balance due 2 weeks before the start of training.

This is NOT an ongoing offer and will be withdrawn when the excess test allowance has been used.

Happy to answer any queries, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

As normal, great response. But there are a limited number of tests (but loads at the moment) and when they’re gone, they’re gone. Don’t miss out and regret it!

Any questions, fire away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete does this now mean you no longer run tests from your test centre?

Paul

Absolutely NOT! But, for reasons best known to themselves, DVSA can only supply additional tests at Watnall rather than our site. This is a temporary state of affairs and is already showing signs of changing in the next couple of months. So we will have increased capacity at our own test centre.

Hope you’re well, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yes I’m good thanks Pete, I’m really enjoying life as a employee rather than employer.
I work with a great professional group at Tockwith Training.

Paul

Haha Paul. I think we knew that but may as well get a crafty plug in. :blush: :blush:

Pete :laughing: :laughing: