Hello - New Member

Hi everyone !

Passed my class 2 at the end of February and just waiting for my cpc then I can start looking for jobs :slight_smile:

Anyone had experience with agencies in the Hertfordshire area ? Also does anyone know of anywhere that take on new passes.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant help you with your questions. But wanted to welcome you to the forum anyway.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Cant help you with your questions. But wanted to welcome you to the forum anyway.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Haha no worries buddy! Thanks :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeea:
Passed my class 2 at the end of February

:smiley: :smiley:

Do a search on indeed.co.uk and enter HGV Class 2 Driver and your local town and search within say 5 miles or hundreds of jobs will be shown.

Most of the jobs shown will be through agencies. Make a note of the agency names and contact a few of them.

Dust cart driver is good for getting started as it’s easy work. Do a year on that and you’ll be ready for Class 1.

ROG:

Jakeea:
Passed my class 2 at the end of February

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carlston49:
Do a search on indeed.co.uk and enter HGV Class 2 Driver and your local town and search within say 5 miles or hundreds of jobs will be shown.

Most of the jobs shown will be through agencies. Make a note of the agency names and contact a few of them.

Dust cart driver is good for getting started as it’s easy work. Do a year on that and you’ll be ready for Class 1.

Ok mate il have to have a look, thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk