Hello again......

Saying hello again to you all. I’ve not been able to post since my first post in September last year. Anyway whatever the tech prob was it now seems to be sorted.

So “Hello again” :slight_smile:

My story so far.

Sept 18…HGV medical completed
Sept 18…Applied for my provisional licence.
Sept 18…Booked a deal with Peter for my C & CE course
March 19…Still waiting for my licence from DVLA!! WTF

After lots of ■■■■ ups and lost emails :imp: I’m still waiting on getting my licence back with provisional entitlement. I had a stent fitted Feb 18 so I understand that things we’re going to take a bit of time, but 6 months(so far) is taking the wee wee. The icing on the cake is that now I have to have a treadmill fitness test. DVLA say I have to book it with the hospital and the hospital say DVLA have to book it. Talk about piggy in the middle. Roll on getting this sorted so I can get my training done.

I sent D2 and D4 mid January. Still waiting.

My husband waited 4 years to get his B licence back after reporting medical condition. They were letters circulating between DVLA, GP and a consultant for years…

dead.duck:
My husband waited 4 years to get his B licence back after reporting medical condition. They were letters circulating between DVLA, GP and a consultant for years…

It’s so frustrating I have to say. DVLA chose to ignore the consultant contact details I put on my form and instead wrote to a doctor at a different hospital who had only seen me for a max of 2 mins. That’s was 2 months wasted getting them to understand they had written to the wrong doctor. Why ask me to put contact details on my app form then ignore them! Useless time wasting morons.

What I’ve done wrong is I sent an incortect fee of £17 instead of £43. So they sent me a cheque for £43 (I haven’t cashed it in) and then invoiced me for the same amount. Ok, sent them £43, then they requested the paper bit of my licence back. Luckily I didn’t loose it so could sent it back to them.
I’m more than ready to go for the theory test…