Left card in tacho

Hello.

It looks like you or someone else drove it for two minutes and then other work for 35 minutes before you started?

Is that correct ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 printouts required ( 1 for you to carry for the next 28 days and 1 for the office)
On the back line drawn to show manual entry to end of shift then line for START OF DAILY REST. ( Make sure you define what rest is being taken ) some places want another printout just to tie up the end of daily rest .

ChrisEnglish90:

glabrate:
Hello.

It looks like you or someone else drove it for two minutes and then other work for 35 minutes before you started?

Is that correct ?

This was the shunter on private land moving it to another unit to be loaded

Private land or not it’s your card your name and the law would still assume it’s you.
Don’t sweat you won’t be the last to do it just remember to pull your card and don’t make a habit

The infringement will also be thrown up at your new place but it’s highly unlikely they will be interested

Rules are rules. But the essence of making the record (both with the machine and manually) is to record your activity for the period. Neither VOSA nor plod will bother you as long as they can see what you’ve done and you’re not trying to be clever.

Your boss needs a copy for the same reason.

You wont go to prison this time - but this is one of the most common errors.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: