LinkedIn job postings

Can anybody vouch for the jobs posted on the above? I’m awaiting all my cards back as a new pass and having sent everything off to DVLA etc. I see jobs posted but I know it’s not easy as a new pass or with less than 2 years experience. Any tips are appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most jobs on their will be agencies like most of these job sites. right first step post your location on your original post as people on here will be able to point you in the right direction. make a list of your local haulage companies and prepare a cv. the next step would be get out their safety boots and hi viz in car go around local companies and ask to speak to the transport manager and make sure you have some copies of your cv just in case.

We have used LinkedIn for recruitment and it seems to work fine. But I’m sure there will be lots of agency stuff on there as well.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’m based just outside of Wakefield so I’m handy for the M1 and M62 motorways and surrounding towns including Wakefield, Dewsbury, Batley, Castleford, Normanton, Birstall, Barnsley, Huddersfield, and south/east Leeds. Any tips are appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk