24 hour work limit exceeded

Hi, I have an infringement for night shift 10 hours exceeded,
Problem is there, that company said to me while I will pass the door to the transport office, I have to put it on tachograph as OTHER WORK.
So, I started 3:31 AM, on that day I had 10 drops, and tried to comeback before that 10 hours, but exceeded anyway, because I had to wait on the yard to for unload and park it up. Could somebody tell me any story about that, what to do if I have no sleeper cab, miles away from home, and need to comeback on same day? Thanks

No sleeper cab = B&B or similar AT THE COMPANY EXPENSE if out of hours

Caveat - as long as you give the company the choice of doing all the drops with a night out or returning within hours with drops not delivered

Not your problem. It’s down to the employer to plan the work properly so that the run can be completed within 10 hours working time.

Although I’m sure you could make your hours fit by putting the tacho onto Break or POA whenever you are waiting.

Roymondo:
Not your problem. It’s down to the employer to plan the work properly so that the run can be completed within 10 hours working time.

Although I’m sure you could make your hours fit by putting the tacho onto Break or POA whenever you are waiting.

I could do it while I was in one company and had to wait for unload/load, but transport manager said to me, they seen on one day I was on POA/Break while back door were open, and that MUST BE on other work… :confused: :confused: :confused:

GajnyH1:

Roymondo:

I could do it while I was in one company and had to wait for unload/load, but transport manager said to me, they seen on one day I was on POA/Break while back door were open, and that MUST BE on other work… :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you are helping with the loading/unloading then they are correct. But as I said, it’s their problem, not yours.

GajnyH1:
Hi, I have an infringement for night shift 10 hours exceeded,
Problem is there, that company said to me while I will pass the door to the transport office, I have to put it on tachograph as OTHER WORK.
So, I started 3:31 AM, on that day I had 10 drops, and tried to comeback before that 10 hours, but exceeded anyway, because I had to wait on the yard to for unload and park it up. Could somebody tell me any story about that, what to do if I have no sleeper cab, miles away from home, and need to comeback on same day? Thanks

Do you mean you started at 03:31 and worked continually for ten hours and got back at 13:30 in the afternoon??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly 3:31 I clocked in to the office, then inserted card to tacho 3:42 with already 11 minutes other work, came back to the yard about 1 pm, there I had to wait because of queue, so finished after 2pm, they’ll have to give me something to sign but in case when vosa will pull out me, no idea what to tell them, they stopped me already one time but didn’t check my tacho just load if it’s secured.

Ok. So what about breaks during that time or POA? You must have had some breaks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk