Catch up

Hi everyone
Well I first came on here I think just before or just after Christmas, can’t remember which. Anyway so since I hound the life of out of some people ( Thankyou for your help by the way), I have started on what I have called phase one of my plan. Phase one is converting my cat B auto in to a cat B full eg manual. Why I am I doing it this way and not doing a manual c(+e), well I have spoken to some schools and they all say the same thing. Why make life hard for yourself. So that’s phase one nearly done, phase 2 is the C class. When I first came on here I was dead set on going to one school, but since doing my home work I have found a better one. Ok it dose cost more but the offer more, an seem like a great bunch.

Cheers

Does it beat £1050 for CAT C and Mod 4? If not, you need to call 07759 239091.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hay pete sadly no,

I am doing the whole thing c then c e, it a package. Plus I think we spoke before, on here and you where way on north.

Ukcinc:
Hay pete sadly no,

I am doing the whole thing c then c e, it a package. Plus I think we spoke before, on here and you where way on north.

Why not think about the accommodation offer ?

Also as a thought why don’t you do cat C as a manual then CE as auto ?

Saves the cost of sitting another car test to convert.

See if schools you’ve talked to have any straight gearboxes ie no range changing .

It’s an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk