New Pass Story!

Just a update…

Today i got myself my first HGV driving job. I shall start next monday. The company is a Frozen Food Wholesaler, so its a multi drop type of job around the south of england. The interview was relaxed and easy to be honest and the guys i spoke to seem fine. The job is based about 15mins from me, so not far to go.

Its a salary job based on 48 hours a week with overtime on saturdays. Early starts too which i expected, anytime from 4am to 7am. This company always seemed to be looking for drivers, that could be a good or bad thing, time will tell! Been told i will head out with another driver for 1st week or two and they told me to not worry about anything as i’m new and everything will sink in within a few weeks.

I’m just happy to get a job and start getting driving experience. If i don’t really like that company or type of work then i just need to use it to build up experience. The salary is alot more than i have ever been on before so happy with that. I will be just glad to get the first few weeks under my belt and after that i’m sure i will be fine, just like any new job.

Happy to receive any advice or tips from new pass drivers or anyone in a multi drop type of role.

Cheers!