Cpc for wannabe driver

hi guys recently joined truck net and already ive learnt and read loads of helpful tips but my burning question is i passed my pcv test in 2008 and wondered if i have to do all parts of the cpc or if because i hold pcv would i only do parts of it and if that is the case what parts do i need to do i have my c assesment on the 12th of this month cheers in advance john

crispy23:
hi guys recently joined truck net and already ive learnt and read loads of helpful tips but my burning question is i passed my pcv test in 2008 and wondered if i have to do all parts of the cpc or if because i hold pcv would i only do parts of it and if that is the case what parts do i need to do i have my c assesment on the 12th of this month cheers in advance john

If you do not have a pre 1997 car licence then you will need to pass both modules 2 theory and 4 practical of the initial driver cpc for LGV

For the assessment you just need the LGV provisional

thank you for your reply so am i right in saying that modules 1a and 1b are the theory and hazard perception test also is there anywhere online that i can get some practice in just some free mocks and be able to have a look at cpc mock stuff cheers john

thank you for your reply so am i right in saying that modules 1a and 1b are the theory and hazard perception test also is there anywhere online that i can get some practice in just some free mocks and be able to have a look at cpc mock stuff cheers john

Hi John, Firstly welcome to the forum.

1a and 1b are the theory and hazard perception. You will find mock tests in ROG’s signature. You will also need to pass Mod 2 if you are following the initial cpc route.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

hi pete

thank you this forum has been by far the most informititve

thank you so much for your advice i’ll look into it all today and start looking at getting on the road

cheers john