Might have bitten off more than I can chew

Today I received back my license after adding “c” provisional and went straight onto booking my theory test.
Currently have
1a booked at 9.15am
2 booked at 10.30am
1b booked at 12.00pm

These are all booked on the same day as otherwise I would have to wait a couple of weeks for the next available time slot.

My question is, am I cutting it too fine. I’m passing the practice mod 1a in under 30 min consistently but all I keep reading is allow a minimum of 90 mins
I’m not concerned with mod 2 as that allows me plenty of time.

Am I being realistic to think I can complete the real test in an hour ?

You’ve cut it a bit tight but it’s reasonable if you don’t suffer with nerves unduly.

Good luck with it!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete

I don’t normally suffer with nerves so fingers crossed.

See you Saturday

Simon

I did all mine the same way. Thought the same as you even put 4 hours parking on my car. Got into the test centre and the guy asked if I wanted to do them back to back, I said I would see how I went, was probably in front of the computer for 90 mins total, and that was with reading the questions 2-3 times. I also got no score on 2 of the hazard perception videos. Just scraped through. Walked out with all three certs that day chuffed to bits.
As already said take your time and read the questions properly a couple of times and you’ll be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Many book all 3 theories on the same day and have them spread throughout the day but usually after completing one they are offered to do the next straight after

Done all 3 of mine in under 90min back to back. You should be fine as long as youre prepared for it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

as said, be prepared and you will breeze through it…

As said above, go through but go back to the start and double check answers beford finishing it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk