Do DPD allow beards?

Applied for a linehaul job with DPD but for some reason had it in my head that their drivers have to be clean shaven.

However, can’t see any mention of this online aside from a comment about interview attire on a job site - says “be clean shaven, smart, suit and tie” but is referring to a corporate role.

Maybe I’m thinking of another company but thought I’d check as no point taking a day off for interview pointlessly.

Will absolutely not be making myself look like a bush baby for a job. Grave before shave and all that.

Yes men have to shave and wear a suit. Meanwhile females can wear trousers and flat shoes.

I dont think the rule applys to lorry drivers lol

DHL don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s UPS that have a facial hair policy.
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. … e-42879686
Incredible to think that in the 21st century companies are dictating such cases a thing!,imagine the uproar if a company came out and said it won’t employ fat people or coloured (is that the right term,I don’t even know anymore what is the politically correct term…not that I give a toss) people…yet UPS can still have a clean shave only policy.

xichrisxi:
Incredible to think that in the 21st century companies are dictating such cases a thing!,imagine the uproar if a company came out and said it won’t employ fat people or coloured (is that the right term,I don’t even know anymore what is the politically correct term…not that I give a toss) people…yet UPS can still have a clean shave only policy.

What if your a non gender person but like having a beard? That would be ok in todays world.

xichrisxi:

That’s because you don’t choose your gender* or colour**, but beards are optional.

• Let’s not get into that one

** or Michael Jackson territory :laughing:

Does this count