The more difficult and regular things for a LGV driver?

As a noob, here’s a few- in no particular order:

Your sat nav is only a guide. My 520 trucknav will ‘often’ try to send me somewhere I couldn’t fit my Charade in (but I do a LOT of new builds up the back end of nowhere). Your size/width capability comes only from experience (in the same vehicle).
Road markings can be a load of ■■■■. In general, follow the highway core. Going right? Right lane. Eyes on a swivel if you need to change lanes. If you miss your turning on a roundabout. GO AROUND.

Get a dash cam (if not fitted).
Get a truck nav. Keep it up to date. Sometimes your nav will delay your directions, particularly in up-built cities, like london. Slow down, let it, and you catch up.

Your driver colleagues are your friend. Be polite and humble and ask away. If you act like a know it all ■■■■ they’ll most likely as not leave you to your own failure.

Drive to your awareness limits. If you have to drive slow to negotiate obstacles, do so. ■■■■ everyone else’s agenda. I hate brat runs at 08:30. If you have PRIORITY let every ■■■■ get out of your way. If you have to shunt a 3 pointer on a highway, then do it. Keep your eyes out.
Get to a site/depot and READ the delivery/pickup instructions on the gate. (if they have 'em!). Some ■■■■■■ get really ■■■■■■ because they think you’re psychic and know what you should be doing.

I’ve got more but I’m going to bed.