Speed camera

Hi everyone need bit of advice im new driver only passed in October, i was driving back from a drop and the brakes felt solid hard to press a couple times so i was to busy worrying about the brakes issue that i lost concentration for few secs, and then i seen a flash in my mirror just after passing a speed camera, but i looked down and speedo was at 30 so dont know if i was over speed limit and slowed naturally by the time i looked at the speedo or it was just a car with LED lights behind me flashing to another driver, is there anyway to find out if it was me or do i need to wait to see if a ticket arrives, and if it was me will the company the agency sent me to stop giving me shifts for a speeding offence, and will i definitely get points on my licence for a first offence if it was me speeding ? Sorry fir all the questions and poor grammar haha

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You can’t really find out it takes 14 days for a ticket to get issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dannyboy84:
You can’t really find out it takes 14 days for a ticket to get issued.

Thought so, hopefully its was just bright LED lights haha

Little tip if the ticket comes through and the date is wrong you can get off it though lol

Dannyboy84:
Little tip if the ticket comes through and the date is wrong you can get off it though lol

What do you mean if the date of the offence is wrong ? And does that happen often

Yeah if the date of offence is wrong and not sure to be fair

Dannyboy84:
Yeah if the date of offence is wrong and not sure to be fair

Cheers mate [emoji1362]