Going to do C and c+e in Essex but not sure where?

Hi all
First post
I live in billericay and I just wanted to know the best place to take my class 2 then 1
I have seen rsm in wickford , roadtrain in Thurrock and flair in Chelmsford
But if I can be pointed in the right direction that would be great
Thanks in advance
Danny

Also Newcroft in Leigh on sea on progress road that’s who I done my C&E with and done my C with roadtrain . RoadTrain also have the test centre at their depot Found them both good training schools . Their is also Robinson training in purfleet

If you want to train in Essex, go to Roadtrain. They are NVDIR registered, thus ensuring standards. As said, they also have their own test centre so you practice where you test.

Feeling cheeky? Ask to speak with NIck and tell him I said he’d do you a deal!

And if I’m feeling cheeky, don’t forget we offer residential training at NO extra cost. And we get plenty from Essex.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks very much
Will try the name drop and keep you posted

Roadtrain are great.

I wouldn’t recommend Rsm though I had a bad experience with them.

Try Valerie Spinks @ keep It Simple Driver Training Ltd (based Latchingdon)
07753 636189

drivealorry.co.uk/

Peter Smythe:
If you want to train in Essex, go to Roadtrain. They are NVDIR registered, thus ensuring standards. As said, they also have their own test centre so you practice where you test.

And if I’m feeling cheeky, don’t forget we offer residential training at NO extra cost. And we get plenty from Essex.

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

All the Essex places are Monday to Friday trainers which is ag if you already have a job, you can do a weekend residential course with Peter Smyth and only need to take Monday off to take your test at his centre, that is what I did and passed…

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Toddy2:
Try Valerie Spinks @ keep It Simple Driver Training Ltd (based Latchingdon)
07753 636189

drivealorry.co.uk/

They do weekends

Weekend training is part of our scheduling and we have plenty of availability both at our main centre and also at our new acquisition, Darren Shaw Transport Training just outside Sheffield. For those using our main centre, free accommodation is offered if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Tony Res:

Peter Smythe:

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

All the Essex places are Monday to Friday trainers which is ag if you already have a job, you can do a weekend residential course with Peter Smyth and only need to take Monday off to take your test at his centre, that is what I did and passed…

Roadtrain offer weekends or they did when I went their as their site is a DVSA test centre like petes I believe.
Although they have to allow other schools to take their tests their dunno if that’s the same with petes place.

Roadtrain rents their premises to DVSA for tests which DVSA can then sell to anybody. With us, our facilities are kept soley for OUR customers.