Truck spotter thread?

What do you think, a thread dedicated to truck spotting. Guess the make, weight, engine size and whatever else. Just photos of lorry’s you see on the street or wherever?

Too cheesy?

Shoot me NOW!

Strong stink of cheese :cry: :cry:

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

ram_1979:
What do you think, a thread dedicated to truck spotting. Guess the make, weight, engine size and whatever else. Just photos of lorry’s you see on the street or wherever?

Too cheesy?

think you need to get down to Stobart’s ‘spotters corner’,at Crick :laughing:

ive been amazed at the mince posted on here by the newer breed of driver,but that does it for me…anyone got a rope■■? :slight_smile:

teddy-bear-that-committed-suicide.jpg

This will be what you are looking for Transport Photo Forum :wink:

:grimacing: to

dieseldog999:
ive been amazed at the mince posted on here by the newer breed of driver,but that does it for me…anyone got a rope■■? :slight_smile:

You could be right, I thought this would go down well in here.

Thing is how many times lately have I been looking at trucks thinking, ‘thats too big for 7.5T but too small surely for 18T’, I do this with other sizes, very difficult to tell the tonnage. I know you can look at the axel count but still.

I assumed it just went 7.5T, 18T, 22T, 26T, 30T, 33T?, and so on.

Maybe there are all kinds of hybrid sizes.

“Anorak” /ˈænəræk/ is a British slang which refers to a person who has a very strong interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be unacknowledged or not understood by the general public. The term is sometimes used synonymously with “geek” or “nerd”, the Spanish term “friki”, or the Japanese term “otaku”, albeit referring to different niches.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk