Which loads need strapped

Truxx:
I àsked them about it on Tuesday and was told that because it’s positive fit 2 straps are enough… fair enough. Picked up pallets of coca cola couple times this week which aren’t shrink wrapped so loose pallets of 12 packs ended up just using some extra straps anyway just to be on the safe side.

I’ve noticed some curtains mention the xl thing but not noticed it on all of them so ill keep a closer eye out for that. Most of the trailers I’ve used so far are just clapped out anyway they’ve been abused and are showing there age so even if the curtains were rated to hold weight I’m not sure they’ll still be upto the task lol.
I’m employed so didn’t get any paperwork or pack or anything else for that matter although I do now have the uniform :laughing:

Week 3 coming to an end and I can honestly say I’m so glad I took this job it’s awesome. Jobs come through on the tablet I plan my own day around the collection/ delivery times etc take my breaks when I want it just really suits me… wish I did it 10 years ago lol

Thanks for replies.
Dave

My firm won’t even touch a drinks load unless it’s been shrink wrapped due to the fact an EX driver had 12 pallets of Pepsi can shift backwards and 3 pallets worth had to be written off