Left my 1st permanent job after 3 weeks

yup I had the same attitude shown to me when I went to a large then local company …nb I had been driving for iirc 5yrs but not for local comp but on irish/uk work on drags. and the attitude shown to me was like wow!.. pick up a trailer in the yrd a flat ,you know no curtains not a box im like what!!..then go pick up a tilt for a euro load do I have to get another driver show you what one looks like !!

now ive only been there 2 days as local guy/shunter to see what they were like ……then on the third day .take this 7.5 box van to A then reload at B and take to C load at c and bring back to A soooooo I start a 6am back in about 6pm unload and head to office with paperwork ……HEY NEEWBIE what you think your doing says the office boy ([zb] younger than me) you have a night trunk/changeover to do (I knew it took 9ish hrs to do).I say I started at 6am cant do it …well [zb] me the night transport guys starts shouting and swearing at me that I should be gratefull that they gave me a job as I had worked for cowboys in the past and I should do it no question…………………………

After I told him the “cowboys” treated me very well and would never speak to a driver like that and that he to go [zb] his self and his bumboy as well , I got banned for life …long story not even allowed on traction hehe they even told my mates there that I was a persona non gratis and I was not allowed even a lift to a motor. so you see it just isn’t a new problem it happened in the 80s