Stobarts start

Hello!

Does anyone have a rough idea how long it takes for stobarts to book you onto their 2 day induction following a successful assessment and interview? Had mine Monday passed them both, called the recruitment office today to follow it up and they’ve not heard back from the depot yet?

Any ideas :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I was told on my assessment that I’d start on the following Tuesday. Booked in for the induction on 3rd January and currently on day 2 of my second week…[tramper]

I know another guy had his assessment same depot I has mine and there making him do induction before he gets start. (Same date as my induction, 3rd jan)

Not sure if this helps you lol

Truxx:
I was told on my assessment that I’d start on the following Tuesday. Booked in for the induction on 3rd January and currently on day 2 of my second week…[tramper]

I know another guy had his assessment same depot I has mine and there making him do induction before he gets start. (Same date as my induction, 3rd jan)

The proper way should be to start after the induction and than go out with an experienced driver till you happy and confident.

In your case it’s good that they didn‘t make you wait and that you can earn some money for X-MAS. [emoji857][emoji857]

Tipperdipper1:

Truxx:

The proper way should be to start after the induction and than go out with an experienced driver till you happy and confident.

In your case it’s good that they didn‘t make you wait and that you can earn some money for X-MAS. [emoji857][emoji857]

Yup :grimacing:
The classroom/induction stuff is usually a waste of time anyway but i definitely would have benefited from a few days with another driver…