Finding places to park for night

Truxx:
Good info thanks…
I’m still also trying to get my head round the tacho and working hours etc aswell :laughing: I thunk I’ve got it mostly figured out but like I say I’ve only done 5 days and just passed my test the week before that so still more time needed.
I messed up this week on my first day and ended up using a reduced rest by accident when I went over 13 hours by 7 mins :neutral_face: then they booked me in for a early delivery so had to take another reduced which I think means I only have 1 reduced left this week? 3 reduced allowed in 2 week period?

As for the microlise I have no idea how to work that thing. I had a driving assessment for 30mins on the Thursday, told to start on Tuesday at which point I was given keys to a truck and some paperwork with a trailer number to take and an address to deliver it to :laughing:
No ride along, no training nothing! So I’m in at the deep end just trying to scrape by.
I’ll try to make time this week to have a good mess around with the microlise as it will be very useful if it has the info on it you say it has…

Thanks
Dave

If you’ve done over a 13hr shift then took 9hrs rest you’ve only used 1 reduced rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk