Advice requested

Currently finishing saving up for C+E. I’ve Spent most of my life in physically demanding jobs along with martial arts training. I feel it’s time to prep for next stage at 34 lol. What interests me is 6x6 grab truck driving. What is the wage bracket and hours like??

I appreciate you have to earn respect and show you are not a complete ■■■■ with the truck to earn top whack.

Cheers in advance.

Loveacummins:
Currently finishing saving up for C+E.

Does that mean you have already passed C :question:

Sorry I’ve not passed C yet either.

Loveacummins:
Sorry I’ve not passed C yet either.

Guessing at the moment you have about 3k ready …

Yea been saving for a while to say the least. What kind of hours and wage can I see driving clamshell grabs?

Cant answer the wages question. It’s very niche and will probably vary according to location as well.

But you could be in with a serious chance of saving most of your savings. Take a look at the Christmas Prize Draw at the top of the threads. At the moment, there are NO entries. So go for it, and if you’re the only one, you’ll win!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

What sort of experience can you bring to the party?

If you’ve only ever worked in a job that is totally unrelated & hope that throwing your £money at getting this type of job is going to work, then you are sadly mistaken. If however, you have previously worked alongside these trucks then you already have one foot on the ladder.

The point is, if you have worked alongside a tipper/grab . . . then you really should be asking them & not the internets !