Another 1!

ChrisEnglish90:
TODAY COMES TEST DAY… 7 minors but passed absolutely thrilled to bits.

Congratulations Chris on the pass. And thanks for the kind comments. Really pleased you enjoyed your training experience with us. That’s almost as important as the outcome IMO. And don’t worry about the crisps and hot chocolate. Maybe you’ve saved me from myself haha!

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Chris, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your journey. Thanks for taking the time to type it. Much appreciated, mate. :slight_smile:

Well done Chris and a really heartwarming story. I genuinely believe that there are more decent people out there than we realise; we only ehar about the miserable unpleasant people.

Good luck for the future :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done.

Great update. Well done. Slow and steady wins the race!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

How long has it been since I passed mine Class 1, My instructor name was Tim if I remember correctly, Chris I know that feeling I was shouting down corridors thanking everyone when i passed mine and a lovely 92 miles drive back home and chuffed to bits, Happy days fella you passed it now Good luck for the future jobs. I took out my first job at stobart and I am still working there till I get my 2 years out of the way than I start be looking around what’s available in my area Good luck.

That’s great to hear. Thanks for the update.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: