New driver, class 2 passed!

Mattblues90:

RoryR1:
Hello all! Names Rory, new to the forum although I was lurking over the past month whilst taking my class 2 test. Luckily for me I passed first time and have only to complete my module 2 and 4 to be able to drive proffesionaly.

I am looking for some advice on where to find work as this is all new to me. I don’t know whether to be looking at agencies or try big companies. I am based in Birmingham so anything local would be good but willing to commute.

Any advice you guys have would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi mate

Have you applied for your digi card? If not I would get this processed now.

I’m based in Birmingham myself, I know LTS Are recruiting, Muller and my only other advice is get your c.v out there.

Bear in mind mate agencies etc won’t let you sign up until you have both your CPC card and digi card in your hand even though you can drive on your CPC certification (this I’ve fount is the most annoying process of getting your licence).

Best of luck mate

Digi card should arrive in the post this week hopefully and should have my CPC done mid December i’m just keen to get going! :slight_smile:

I have seen AF Blakemore are recruiting and Brakes too but like you say can’t apply till I have digi card and CPC sorted.

Thanks