What are the chances of failing the medical?

I’ve never had a medical for anything, I’ve already been for an eye test and have been prescribed glasses for short sightedness.

How much should I be worrying about the medical. I’m 40 also. Feel and act much younger though.

ram_1979:
I’ve never had a medical for anything, I’ve already been for an eye test and have been prescribed glasses for short sightedness.

How much should I be worrying about the medical. I’m 40 also. Feel and act much younger though.

You need’nt worry about it at all.As long as your blood pressure is ok.I’m 55 and had mine this year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Breathing :question:
Heart beating :question:
YES to both = pass on the medical - well thats my medical opinion and I do not even have a first aid certificate :wink: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s only one way to find out - - take a medical! But seriously, the fail rate is low.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If you are worried…

Drive to the nearest motorway service station. Park your car for up to two hours. Get an overpriced coffee. Then sit and look at the people going into and out of the truck parking.

You will see the levels of fitness and conditioning required to be allowed the honour of driving a heavy goods vehicle :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ha ha, good one Sammy :smiley: