I passed with PSTT !

Hi all.
Finally it’s happened !! I passed today my class 2 and can’t wait until I’ll get my licence back and start driving. That was my second attempt and, I was too confident last time, said to my GF before, I do not stress and should be easy for me, and… Failed. Couldn’t believe in myself that I did stupid mistake, for two days I had it in my head, but today I knew what I’ll have to expect and was focused from the first second of driving till the end. I had two driving faults.

1. Vehicle check, just forgot one thing (tyres question), didn’t tell about thread at least 1mm 3/4 all around.
  2. Mirrors, I did left mirror, right mirror and just after 1 or 2 seconds checked right shoulder.
    Same examiner like week ago, but today as weather were nice, that I felt much better after few words with her. She took me to the same place where I failed (traffic lights).

Also, I meet Peter, just before test he wishes me all the best, then after spoke with him for about 20 minutes, really nice person. To be honest before test I didn’t know that I spoke with Peter :smiley:
I’d like to say big thanks from lady at the reception, Tracey, Nick, Kenny, Peter and everybody else, for that what they did for me and what they do for others. I wouldn’t find better training center than PSTT, and everything done just after two weeks I passed my theory. I had problems to find a good school (Birmingham asked me 2398 for class 2) but it changed here. Definitely recommend it for everyone who want to be a better driver.
See you soon on my class 1

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments. Look forward to seeing you for your CE.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: