Elmet driver training

Has Paul of Elmet driver training quit? He was a good lad …

Yes I folded the business a few months ago.
I had 9 happy successful years running the business which I started from scratch.
It got to the point that I had to reinvest and buy automatic trucks which I didn’t want to do.

Don’t worry I’m still in the training industry working actively for Tockwith Training which are a very good company.

It was a hard decision to leave the business but I’ve come out with more experience and now business knowledge.

I will be about on here to offer unbiased advice from time to time.

Kind Regards

Paul

Although Paul and I have crossed swords once or twice on the forum, I know he is a thoroughly professional and committed trainer and I wish him all the best with Tockwith.

Pity he didn’t speak with me before he folded - that could have been my Leeds branch!

All the best Paul, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Although Paul and I have crossed swords once or twice on the forum, I know he is a thoroughly professional and committed trainer and I wish him all the best with Tockwith.

Pity he didn’t speak with me before he folded - that could have been my Leeds branch!

All the best Paul, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you Pete and I’m flattered you could of been interested in my business.

I am really enjoying my time at Tockwith Training and have gained a few admin duties which I enjoy doing…

Paul

Good to hear it has turned out well for you Paul … Good luck for the future …

Hey Paul. Soz to hear Elmet is no more. I have always admired your commitment and integrity. You are one of the good ones. I would wish you good luck but I know you will be excellent with Tockwith. Top company and you are a top bloke.

hgvlgvtraining:
Hey Paul. Soz to hear Elmet is no more. I have always admired your commitment and integrity. You are one of the good ones. I would wish you good luck but I know you will be excellent with Tockwith. Top company and you are a top bloke.

Thanks for the kind comments Sean. I also respect you for running a quality training school.

Kind Regards

Paul