CPC MOD 4

Hi All,

What do I expect from this course please? I’ve got it booked for the 19th of November.

I’ve passed my practical now can I send off for my digi card now? Or is best to send It off when I send off for my cpc. I have a job to go into so want to minimise the delay.

Many thanks

See the mod 4 video link contained within the link in my signature below

What you will get from this course will depend on who delivers it. Done properly, it can be an interesting and engaging course where you’ll learn plenty. Done badly (normal) it will cover what you need for the test and nothing more.

You wont need to send for your cpc; it will arrive a few days after you pass Mod 4.

I suggest you send for your digicard now, then you’re ready to get rolling once you get your cpc card.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve just done mine and enjoyed it, learned alot and the training was very engaging as opposed to reading from a screen then the test

Hope you didn’t send your license off after your practical, or if you did you have got it back already as you will need it with you to do your mod 4

Thankyou all.

I drive I could of done with your advice a couple of weeks ago, passed my practical on the 19th October my licence got sent off and I’ve had to wait 3weeks for it come back, it turned up the day before my mod2.

I’ve self funded this course and lost a job because of it… The hoops you have to jump through just to get your licence is unreal, I understand the theory and the practical but then mod2 etc was just a waste of time, then I’m guessing once you pass your mod4 you have to wait for your cpc card to come through before you are allowed to drive. That as well as your digi card…

I’m guessing once you pass your mod4 you have to wait for your cpc card to come through before you are allowed to drive. That as well as your digi card…

You are perfectly ok to drive on your Mod 4 pass certificate (but it will normally arrive within about a week) but you must have your digicard in your hand. Apply for that now so you’re ready to roll.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

ChrisEnglish90:

Peter Smythe:

I’m guessing once you pass your mod4 you have to wait for your cpc card to come through before you are allowed to drive. That as well as your digi card…

You are perfectly ok to drive on your Mod 4 pass certificate (but it will normally arrive within about a week) but you must have your digicard in your hand. Apply for that now so you’re ready to roll.

All the best with it, Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Pete, I thought this, but some places I went to insisted I had the card and that you can’t drive on the certificate?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a Company Policy.

And you don’t need your driving licence in hand to do a CPC, as long as you know your driver number, you’re ok.

steviespain:
And you don’t need your driving licence in hand to do a CPC, as long as you know your driver number, you’re ok.

No you need your physical license with you for mods 2 and 4

idrive:

steviespain:

No you need your physical license with you for mods 2 and 4

Can anyone tell me why that is these days if another form of photo ID such as a passport is available :question: