Infringement for 9 Hours Rest?

Hi All, Just a quick one as I’m confused, i worked over 13 hours the other day, and took just over 9 hours rest, But Tachomaster software is telling me this is an infringement,

Wed 7th Nov 2018 06:28
Insufficient Break
Insufficient Rest Between Shifts
Total Rest: 09:51 (-01:09)

Rest Required: 11:00

Rest Start: 20:37 06-11-2018

Rest End: 06:28 07-11-2018

Thats what it’s saying, So i had 9:51 rest, so surely this would just be a reduced daily rest period?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, because if this is right, then i don’t want to do it again, Thanks All.

Mike

Depends on the rest if your week you may have used 1 but forgot about it.That day could have been a 12 hour shift but to start again you used a reduced rest.

Yeah sorry this is for wed, i also used a reduced rest for tuesday 6th , did just over 13 hours for tue and wed, monday 5th was a 11 hour rest, or over, worked less then 13, and the weekend before this week was a full weekly rest way over 45 hours…

It says 2 reduced rests used in the tacho info, so maybe this is just a warning and not actually an infringement, ■■■■ its so pickling my brain… lol

or is it in fact that you can’t use a reduced daily rest when using an extended day??

if so i thought having a reduced daily rest was there in case you did over 13 hours… O_o

Drive available tomorrow: 10:00
Extended days taken: 1 of 2 this week
Reduced daily rest taken: 2 of 3 this week
Weekly Drive: 24:24 of 56:00
Fortnight Drive: 56:58 of 90:00

Not an infringement from the info you have posted

Just x2 check just because you had 11 off you can as you know still fall foul of the reduced rest by working anything over 13 .
I did that years ago, it just completely threw me :unamused:

MinkyMike:
Rest Start: 20:37 06-11-2018

Rest End: 06:28 07-11-2018

MinkyMike:
Yeah sorry this is for wed, i also used a reduced rest for tuesday 6th , did just over 13 hours for tue and wed

This is for Tuesdays daily rest period, the daily rest period that started at 20:37 on Tuesday.

You best bet is to ask Tachomaster why the software is throwing up an insufficient daily rest warning for a reduced daily rest period.

MinkyMike:
Yeah sorry this is for wed, i also used a reduced rest for tuesday 6th , did just over 13 hours for tue and wed, monday 5th was a 11 hour rest, or over, worked less then 13, and the weekend before this week was a full weekly rest way over 45 hours…

It says 2 reduced rests used in the tacho info, so maybe this is just a warning and not actually an infringement, ■■■■ its so pickling my brain… lol

or is it in fact that you can’t use a reduced daily rest when using an extended day??

if so i thought having a reduced daily rest was there in case you did over 13 hours… O_o

Drive available tomorrow: 10:00
Extended days taken: 1 of 2 this week
Reduced daily rest taken: 2 of 3 this week
Weekly Drive: 24:24 of 56:00
Fortnight Drive: 56:58 of 90:00

You can’t do any other than reduce rest on an extended day

1 minute over 13 counts as a 9 hour rest period