Puddle jumper gets lucky

SouthEastCashew:
You will not want to work for another company again trust me. Has anyone told you about the bonus u get? It’s a percentage of your annual salary based on the profit’s. You will get it in March. As for the job it is dead easy, you will be out with a driver’s mate. Sometimes 3 of ya so your not breaking your back. Some sites are now working 12 hour days but money reflects the work you put in.

Well, it’s agency to start off with, then I can either transfer over or stay with the agency. Both have pros and cons.
With the agency it’s still full time, 4 on 3 off, 11 hour shifts, ongoing, yes even after Xmas, work, but I can take a week, or a month, off whenever I want to if I give reasonable notice.
One of their drivers does all the hours god sends for 11 months then goes home to EE for a month, comes back and repeats, been doing that for 10 years apparently!
The wage is the same for both agency and JL.

If I switch over to JL then I would qualify as a Partner and get that lovely bonus! But I’m stuck with whatever the statutory holidays are these days.

On that assessment day I got talking to some blokeys in the (subsidised) canteen. Not one had a bad word to say about the company, the work, the planners, vehicles, maintenance, nothing. To a man they all said it was the best job they’d had.
I reckon they’d been planted there :smiley:

So, agency for a while then re-assess :slight_smile: