1st job and messed up

First job and got excited, been doing manual entries for age and infringement showing insufficient rest. What happens now I don’t know.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

I dunno if other people have the same problem but, for me at least, that picture is HUGE. Can you resize it, mebbe? If it’s ok for everyone else don’t bother, I got the gist.

Given that it’s an infringement for 5 months ago there’d nothing you can do about it, there’s also no reason to bother about it.

The question is why has it only just come to light ? :confused:

The image is way too big so could you please resize it or delete it and repost it as an attachment, if you repost it as an attachment it it will be automatically resized :bulb:

Sorry lads first time cards ever been downloaded… I’m an hgv technician do occasional driving for company that does not have a downloading tool. First job today eyes that tired nicer noticed date wife spotted it so nothing to worry about?

Virgin c+e:
Sorry lads first time cards ever been downloaded… I’m an hgv technician do occasional driving for company that does not have a downloading tool.

You may want to point out to them that legally the driver card should be downloaded no later than 28 days from the first time it’s used after the last download, or if it hasn’t been downloaded before it should be downloaded no later than 28 days from the first time it’s used.

Downloading the drivers card is the companies responsibility, the only legal obligation on the driver is to make the card available for download.

Here you go, could you please delete the large images from your posts, images that size mean that even on a desktop computer you have to scroll across the page. they just bugger up the forum :wink:

tachograph:

Virgin c+e:
Sorry lads first time cards ever been downloaded… I’m an hgv technician do occasional driving for company that does not have a downloading tool.

You may want to point out to them that legally the driver card should be downloaded no later than 28 days from the first time it’s used after the last download, or if it hasn’t been downloaded before it should be downloaded no later than 28 days from the first time it’s used.

Downloading the drivers card is the companies responsibility, the only legal obligation on the driver is to make the card available for download.

I have company have not got an o license (vehicle repair) so said does not need one

tachograph:
Here you go, could you please delete the large images from your posts, images that size mean that even on a desktop computer you have to scroll across the page. they just bugger up the forum :wink:

Sorted :smiley:

It’s more than 28 days, so dvsa can’t fine you. Just be aware you need to down load your card regularly and be careful with the manual entry. Not he end of the world…if you get pulled they won’t get the firing squad.